You have seen our infographic, Quickstart Guide to Social Media for Business. Now watch our INKASTTM (we think).
Using filmed ink sketching and voiceover narration, this video takes you through getting your social media engagement off to a quick start. Hat tip to RSA Animate for inspiration!
If you have got lots (of good stuff) to say but are wary of a web audience plagued by ADD*, inkasting is for you (there, we just coined a word). Check it out, and tell us what you think!
THE MAKING OF AN INKAST
The RSA guys make it look easy, and that’s because they are pros at their peak. The gung-ho B2Bento team learn a few humbling lessons:
- Never underestimate the power of planning the sketch out – on the board! What’s done on paper will not cut on the board. Multiple iterations are necessary, before the final shoot. It’s hard work, yes.
- Check, double check, and then check again with peers for copy, sequencing and artwork. Once filmed, changes are a major pain. And no ILM post-production magic can help, ever.
- (Pardon the obviousness). It’s easier to fit the voice to the filmed content than the other way around. Record voice last. It may also sound more natural.
- Watch more RSA Animate videos. They are good. And we mean, really good.
* Attention Deficit Disorder